MARTINI MONDAY – (enjoy the first evening of the week with a cool cocktail and a easy snack!)
- 1 oz. Amaretto
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Rum, white
- 1 oz. Southern Comfort
- 1 oz. Tequila, white
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 splash 7-up
- 1/2 oz. Grenadine
- Fill with Pineapple Juice
Combine ingredients in a collins glass. Serve with a straw.
Best Marinara Sauce Yet
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup white wine
- In a food processor place Italian tomatoes, tomato paste, chopped parsley, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet over medium heat saute the finely chopped onion in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add the blended tomato sauce and white wine.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.Make yourself an Axe Murderer. Get yourself some garlic bread to do a little dunkin’ in some red sauce. It’ll be killa!!!
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!