Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Asparagus is one of our favorite harbingers of spring. These delectable stalks with their vivid color and delicate flavor are good hot or cold, dressed up or down. And did you know you can spot it along the roadside? Sometimes you’ll just be startled tooling down the road by the GIANT wispy fronds that sort of look like dill.
- 1/2 pound prosciutto, sliced
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 12 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread prosciutto slices with Neufchatel cheese. Wrap slices around 2 or 3 asparagus spears. Arrange wrapped spears in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until asparagus is tender.
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!