FOODIE FRIDAY – (enjoy a new recipe to
try this weekend!)
OH YUM! Okay I know it doesn’t really look too pretty, but what could be better than eating spicy buffalo chicken without the stupid bones wrapped in a delicious flaky crust?
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the chicken, cheese and hot sauce in a medium bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10×14-inch rectangle.
- With the short side facing you, spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the pastry. Fold 2 opposite sides of the pastry to the center over the filling and press to seal. Place the pastry, seam-side down, onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Cut the pastry in quarters to serve.
I hope you have a wonderful time whatever you are doing tonight. I’m looking forward to celebrating the new year with friends. 2011 is going to be a wonderful new beginning for me too. Bring on the good times and experiences.
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!