SUCH A RELAXING SUNDAY – (enjoy a way to unwind.
It’s the most important meal of the day, prepare a hearty breakfast for your love. Breakfast in bed is one of the ultimate ways to pamper someone, but you don’t need to be a master chef to make a beautiful and delicious meal.
The biggest secret to a perfect meal is not necessarily found in exotic ingredients or complicated recipes–it’s in planning ahead. Things to do first:
- Decide on a menu.
- Make a list of everything you need: ingredients, pans, tableware, and serving utensils.
- Make a list of everything you can make the day before: Veggies and meat for omelets can be chopped and bagged; batter for muffins, pancakes, crepes, or scones will do just fine overnight under plastic wrap; and the coffee grounds can sit in the
It’s All in the Details
Little things that can make a big difference:
- If you’re serving juice, make it fresh squeezed.
- Buy the best-quality tea and serve in a nice teapot, or grind fresh coffee beans and serve in a French press.
- Garnish the plate with fresh fruit and herbs.
- Pull out the linen napkins, unearth the cups with saucers, and find attractive containers to use as a cream pitcher, a sugar bowl, and a vase.Here’s a video on how to make 2 different types of strata. You can make them the night before for easy popping!
Here is a video on how to make 2 different types of strata! Surprise your love next Sunday.
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!