MARTINI MONDAY – (enjoy the first evening of the week with a cool cocktail and a easy snack!)
The worst vice is advice. – John Milton (Devil’s Advocate)
Mix together with crushed ice in a glass
Eye of Newt
Gotta have some eye of newt with your devilish drinkie poo.
- 12 eggs
- 2 drops green food coloring, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- Place all of the eggs into a large pot so they can rest on the bottom in a single layer. Fill with just enough cold water to cover the eggs. Bring to a boil, then cover, remove from the heat and let stand for about 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water or add some ice to the water and let the eggs cool completely. Peel and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks from the eggs and place them in a bowl. Mix in the relish, mayonnaise, celery salt and food coloring. Spoon this filling into the egg whites and place them on a serving tray. Round the top of the filling using the spoon. Place an olive slice on each yolk to create the center of the eye. Dab a tiny bit of mayonnaise in the center of the olive as a finishing touch.
MAKE SURE YOU GET A LITTLE DEVILISH THIS WEEK PEOPLE.
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!