Or are you just happy to see me!
THINKING THURSDAY – (enjoy learning something new!)
Ahhh, do you smell that? Green grass, fresh air, smoky charcoal puffing gently into the air. The season of BBQs is almost gone!
At your next open grill fest, whip up these Banana Boats and polish off your barbecue on a sweet note.
This no-fuss dessert is pure genius, and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Bananas (As many as you need. Estimate 1 per person. Once they taste it, no one will want to share.)
Chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, sweetened coconut (Or whatever other toppings you fancy.)
1. Choose your bananas. I personally like mine ripened until perfectly spotted. I think they are sweeter this way.
2. Slit the banana lengthwise.
3. Stuff them with any combination of toppings you desire. I am a big fan of dark chocolate and butterscotch.
4. Line your grill with foil, and place the nanas on top.
5. Grill with the cover on until toppings get melty and delicious.
6. Eat with a spoon.
Or how about a Grilled Banana Split?
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!