WOW WHAT A GODDESS WEDNESDAY – (enjoy meeting a wonderful woman!)
I hope you enjoy learning about this Goddess.
Laurie Buchanan, Of HolEssence, is a Holistic Health Practitioner — Board Certified with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Her specific areas of focus are Energy Medicine, Personal Growth, and Spiritual Awareness.
I’ve had the good fortune of knowing Laurie for about 10 years. She’s been a close friend and I’m always simply astonished by what an amazing woman she is.
I’ve seen her practice go from a very small beginning, to the wonderful full service company that it is now. She’s got such a great business, that HolEssence won The 2010 Best Alternative Medicine company via a Northwest Herald survey!!!
One of Laurie’s roles as a Holistic Health Practitioner is to help discover the root cause of health concerns and to assist the body back to its natural state of homeostasis — the ideal balance between all major parts of our being. She specializes in Energy Medicine and hands on energy healing, using both research based therapies and intuition.
The empathic stance of a good practitioner often brings strong emotions to the surface. With the use of well-practiced guidance skills, Laurie enables her clients to work through their feelings positively and productively.
· PhD in Holistic Therapies
· Certified Usui Reiki Master-Teacher
· Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
· Member of the National Alliance on Mental Illness
· Member of the Association of Ethical & Professional Hypnotherapists
· Member of the International Massage Association
· Member of the Association for Humanistic Psychology
· Registered with the International Natural Healers Association
· Member of the Energy Medicine Research Association
· Certified practitioner of Bodywork for the Childbearing Year®
· Member of the Institute of HeartMath
· Member of the Global Coherence Initiative
Being respectful of the Earth and its natural resources, Laurie’s goal is to leave the slightest footprint possible on the planet; while at the same time, making a lasting impression on its inhabitants — one that is positive, uplifting, constructive, and healing. Laurie respects all spiritual paths and traditions. She is both a teacher and a student of purposeful living.
A few of Laurie’s favorite pastimes include writing, hiking, swimming, long bicycle rides, travel, photography, and the peaceful ritual of tea. A voracious reader, she and her husband have not had a television in their home for over 30 years.
I hope you’ve enjoyed meeting someone new. The quote she uses is this:
“Listen with your heart.” And another great one: “Whatever you are not changing, you’re choosing.”
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!