I know that I shouldn’t be blue…but I am today. Think I’ll go for a walk, think about the chocolate I can’t eat, gaze at the daffodils and enjoy the fresh air.
Mary Kay studio tomorrow night! Try the new spring cosmetic colors along with great food, fun, pampering, massage, networking, AND prizes!!! Complimentary makeover, hairdresser available to fluff hair, and you will receive a digital enhanced image for your use.
I’m working a booth. I’ll have chocolate covered strawberries! 6:30 pm, Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at The Tranel Financial Group 1509 N. Milwaukee Ave. Libertyville, IL 60048 $35.00 per person includes photo and makeover 1453 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville, IL 60048
Don’t want to come out? Then make em yourself FINE!
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 pound fresh strawberries with leaves
- Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Holding them by the toothpicks, dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture.
- Turn the strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into styrofoam for the chocolate to cool.
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds applying the poundage directly to your thighs…