- 3 pounds asparagus, trimmed and stem ends peeled
- Easter egg mix
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sieved
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
Place e asparagus in flat pan, covering with boiling water. Simmer until tender-crisp. Refresh with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then refrigerate.
Wire whip until smooth mustard and vinegar. Add olive oil while beating constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Coat asparagus with dressing. Sprinkle Easter egg mix over the asparagus tips.
Laugh, learn and liven up your taste buds!